Order statuses are explained below:
- Authorized: Your account has been authorized for the amount of your order. Your order is currently being processed and should ship within 2-4 days.
- Backordered: One or more of the items in your order is not available, placing your entire order on hold. When the items become available, your order will be processed and shipped. If a backordered item has not become available within a month, your order will be automatically cancelled.
- Cancelled: Your order has been cancelled by request or automatically if it appeared to be a duplicate order.
- Cancelled Backorder: One or more of the items in your order were not available and were automatically cancelled so that the rest of your order could ship immediately.
- Complete: Your order has shipped.
- Queued: We are waiting for a money order before we can process and ship your items.
- Preordered: One or more of the items in your order has not been released for sale. As soon as the item(s) becomes available, your entire order will be processed.
- Processed: Your account has been charged for the amount of your order. Your order will ship that day.
- Reversed: Your order has been refunded and your account credited.